The United National Transport Union (UNTU) would like to remind all our members that the Union is accepting Tertiary Education Assistance Applications for 2021 for the children of UNTU members.
The applications will close on the 15th of November 2020. No late applications will be accepted.
The Tertiary Education Assistants criteria:
- The top 8 criteria consist of the top 8 Applicants with the highest marks for their studies and will be successful for the Tertiary Education Assistance Benefit.
- The Tertiary Education Assistants amount: R5000.00 once-off
- For example, The applicants’ tertiary studies are R60 000.00, We only contribute an amount of R5000.00 and the remaining amount of R55 000.00 will need to be settled by the applicant him/herself.
- The Tertiary Education Assistance Benefit is not a Bursary nor a Loan.
- The Tertiary Education Assistance Benefit applies to all current UNTU members, whose Children are graduating from Matric in 2020 and will be furthering his/her studies at an Institute in 2021 or if your child is already in an institute, then to further his/her studies at that institute in 2021.
To apply for the Tertiary Education Assistance Benefit for 2021, We will please need the following:
- Completed Tertiary Education Assistance Application Form http://www.untu.co.za/assets/Tertiary-Education-Assistance-Application-Form-TEAAP.1-1.pdf
- Certified ID Copy of the applicant.
- Certified Matric 3rd Term / Final results.
- A confirmation letter from the institute you wish to study at.
- If currently studying at an institute – 2020 result.
For any inquiries, please contact Natasha Gordon, Tertiary Education Assistance Administrator on email@example.com