The United National Transport Union (UNTU) and its Family Holiday Resort Voetplaatpark is proud to announce that we’ve revised our Tariff Structures, making Holidays more affordable and accessible to all our Members.
Voetplaatpark’s Marketing Committee was established by the Executive Council and they have worked tirelessly to bring you the best possible pricing through thorough competitor research.
We’ve also simplified our policies, making bookings at our Jewel of the South Coast a breeze.
Whether you’re the traditional Camper or prefer a Cabana or Chalet with an ocean view, we’ve adjusted our prices to suite every pocket.
All prices are effective as of 19th March 2018. Please refer to the new Tariff structure attached.
The following decisions were taken by the Marketing Committee;
• We have done away with the 30% & 40% Discounts for Members and have introduced two standard Tariff Structures for the UNTU Member and the Public.
• Members can now book a maximum of 3 Chalets or Cabanas
• Ex-UNTU members who are now on pension will qualify for the UNTU Members rate. In season included.
• Semi-permanent residency is now available for those looking for accommodation for more than a month. Rates applicable for four (4) people. Any additional guests will be charged the daily rate per person.
• Campers are now able to book at any one of our Regular Camping Sites
• We’ve changed our terminology too – In season is the December/January period, including Long Weekends. Mid-season is our school holiday period.
• School Holiday Specials – prices are only applicable from the first to the last day of the school holiday countrywide. Example – 28th March to 10th April 2018, bookings made for the 11th April will fall in the Out of season tariffs.
• For the kids, we’ve added Cartoon Network to our TV package.
• Activities & Entertainment will be brought back to the resort during our In season
• Pensioners and groups (public) will qualify for the UNTU Member rate during Out of season if there is a minimum booking of ten (10) stands.
• Deposit refunds – upon reservation cancellations the following structure has been put into place
– 30 days – 100% refund
– 15 days – 50% refund
• Reservations for December can now be anytime during the year.
• In the event where both husband and wife are UNTU Members, the discount will only be applicable to one of the members. Discounts will now be counted per household meaning per unit. Extended family and friends of the UNTU Member will receive the same discount provided that the member is present for the entire duration of the booking.
• Deposit payments. UNTU Members have two (2) months to pay their deposits and the public will have one (1) month to pay.
• School goers from Grade1 will pay the full price.
For members who have not yet visited our Family Resort, which we like to call “A home away from home” please click the link below and visit our website for a virtual tour of Voetplaatpark.
Like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram to keep up with upcoming events and entertainment at the Resort. Please also follow the Union’s Social media pages, see links below.
Contact Voetplaatpark today to book your stay and create unforgettable family memories at the Jewel of the South Coast.
039 681 3325
039 681 3897
082 480 6069
Voetplaatpark Marketing Committee