The Tertiary Education Assistance Benefit applies to All current UNTU members, whose Children are graduating from Matric in 2021 and will be furthering his/her studies at an Institute in 2022 or If your child is already in an institute, then to further his/her studies at that institute in 2022.
The Tertiary Education Assistance criteria:
The top 8 Applicants with the highest marks for their studies and will be successful for the Tertiary Education Assistance Benefit.
The Tertiary Education Assistance amount:
For example: The applicants tertiary studies is R60 000.00, We only contribute an amount of R7000.00 and
the remainder amount of R53 000.00 will need to be settled by the applicant him / her self.
The Tertiary Education Assistance Benefit is not a Bursary nor a Loan.
To apply for the Tertiary Education Assistance Benefit for 2022, we require the following:
- Completed Tertiary Education Assistance Application Form.
- Certified ID Copy of the applicant.
- Certified Matric 3rd Term / Final results.
- A confirmation letter from the institute you wish to study at.
- If currently studying at a institute – 2021 result.
Closing date for 2022 applications is the 15th November 2021.
Please forward applications to Natasha Gordon, on firstname.lastname@example.org