Members of the United National Transport Union (UNTU) have fifteen holiday resorts to choose from where they enjoy discounted rates:
UNTU has our own family holiday resort, UNTU Palms, on the seashore of Sunwich Port, 100 km south of Durban. For bookings at UNTU Palms phone reservations on (039) 681 3325, 082 480 6069 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
TradeUniPoint, one of the holiday benefits which members of the United National Transport Union (UNTU) enjoys, decided that it is time for a fresh start with a new name to make memorable holidays. In the future UNTU members will book through GOMELO to enjoy the excellent discounted rates they provide the Union at the following resorts:
- Monateng Safari Lodge in Wallmantshall, Pretoria, Gauteng.
- Manzi Monate Resort near the Roodeplaat Dam, Pretoria, Gauteng.
- Little Eden Resort, Cullinan, a mere 40-minute drive from Pretoria, Gauteng.
- Mabalingwe Nature Reserve near Bela Bela in Limpopo.
- Ekuthuleni Resort is situated about 26 km from Hoedspruit, Limpopo.
- Crystal Springs Mountain Lodge near Pilgrims Rest, Mpumalanga.
- Sudwala Lodge located below the Sudwala Caves near Nelspruit, Mpumalanga.
- Uvongo River Resort, Margate on the South Coast of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Caribbean Estates, Port Edward on the South Coast of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Durban Spa, located on Durban’s popular golden mile, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Mount Amanzi at the Hartbeespoort Dam near Brits in the North West.
- Baywater Village on the shores of the Swartviei Lake in Sedgefield, between Wilderness and Knysna in the Western Cape.
- GRC – The Island in Sedgefield in the Western Cape.
UNTU members need to contact (012) 996 5120 or book at email@example.com to make a booking today. Remember to ask for your special UNTU rates.
Please note that the UNTU tariffs exclude all private owned time share weeks.
UNTU members also enjoy discounted rates at La Vue Parfaite in the Helderberg, Western Cape. To make your booking contact Tony Barker on phone 083 443 7773 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
A 6-bedroom self-catering fully equipped luxurious villa that can accommodate 4 (minimum) up to 12 persons. There are 6 double rooms – all en-suite. The house is ideal for corporates requiring a private residence to meet or for groups to make the house a ‘home from home’ for their vacation or visit to the Western Cape.
The villa offers a great open plan lounge/entertainment area with 55’’ screen & stereo system as well as a large fireplace for those colder days. The lounge is open plan with a kitchen and opens onto the terrace, which offers stunning views of False Bay: – a great place to braai or enjoy sundowners. The pool is heated.
An upstairs lounge or the dining room downstairs can double up as comfortable surrounds for meetings. In House: TV / DSTV / WIFI / Electricity & Water included / HIFI / 2 x Fireplaces / Games / Safe / Security
Usual All Year-Round Price R 500 per person per night Special Rates for UNTU/PRASA members Summer: October to April – R 425 per person per night Winter: May to September – R350 per person per night.
Gordons Bay is nestled between the sea and the Helderberg mountain range. This coastal town is just 45 minutes from Cape Town and 30 minutes from the airport. Getting to the wine lands is no problem as Stellenbosch is only 20 a minute drive, Franschoek and Hermanus are just a 40-minute drive. The town has numerous restaurants and bars as well beautiful beachfront with Blue flag beaches.
There are two harbours, offering a variety of water-sports from kayaking and sunset cruises to deep sea fishing. The town has its own Thai Spa and old second handbook shop that has been around for years