Credit Rescue has a new contact person who will be responsible to ensure that members of the United National Transport Union (UNTU) who are over-indebted, receives assistance.
Mr Shafiq Dalvie will replace Mr Jerome Michaels as the National Liaison between UNTU and Credit Rescue. He looks forward to strengthening his relationship with UNTU members.
Credit Rescue provides a holistic debt management service which will assist UNTU members who are over-indebted and experiencing financial problems.
After the recession last year, consumers are over indebted and cannot service their debt. Credit Rescue assists to rehabilitate and educate their clients onto a path of Creditworthiness.
Credit Rescue is South Africa’s largest Debt Rehabilitation Company which has been in existence for the past 18 years. Their mission is to extend a helping hand to UNTU members in times of financial stress.
Steve Harris, General Secretary of UNTU, says the financial wellness of UNTU members is of utmost importance to the Union.
Credit Rescue offers:
- Debt restructuring
* Debt Review Services (Formal)
* Debt Settlement Agreement (Informal)
- Garnishee Order Rescissions & Recoveries
- Administration Order Reversals
Credit Rescue implements a Rigid Debt Management program that includes:
- The restructuring and repayment of total Debt
- One convenient payment from the Client towards the total Debt amount.
- Signed Power of Attorney
- Stop Order deduction with client
- Regular Debt facilitation and training by our team of Debt and Legal Practitioners via one to one consultations and Debt workshop clinics.
Mr Dalvie can be contacted on 061 4252 549 or 021 762 0039. For general enquiries e-mail email@example.com.
Issued on behalf of UNTU by Sonja Carstens, Media and Liaison Officer.