The union with the best benefits and most efficient representation in the labour movement
Hyundai and Ford benefit to #UNTU members
UNTU members enjoy discounted rates at vehicle dealerships, Hyundai Wonderboom and Aurinia Ford.
They give UNTU members across the country between R5 000 and R50 000 discounts on new vehicles purchased though these two dealerships.
Certain models, like the Hyundai Creta, might be excluded from the UNTU Benefit if so directed by the management of the company.
To utilize the discount, UNTU members need to work through New Vehicle Sales Executive, Ilze Botha at Hyundai Wonderboom or Carl Botha, New Vehicle Sales Executive at Aurinia Ford.
Your vehicle will be delivered to your nearest Hyundai or Ford branch depending on which new vehicle is bought.
For Hyundai Mrs. Botha can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, 082 372 7928, 012 543 0649 or Fax: 0862 149 348
For Ford Mr. Botha can be contacted at email@example.com, 082 978 4126, 012 804 2369/9667/8/9 of Fax: 012 804 3220.8 June 2017
Issued on behalf of UNTU by Sonja Carstens, Media and Liaison Officer. For UNTU Press Statements phone 082 463 6806 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
13 Additional Holiday Resorts for UNTU members to choose from
Besides Voetplaatpark, UNTU members now enjoy discounted rates at an additional 13 holiday resorts across the country thanks to an agreement with TradeUnipoint.com, a Website offering superb self-catering holiday accommodation on a Rental basis.
TradeUnipoint.com is prepared to share their slogan, ‘Make Holiday Memories’, with UNTU members at discounted holiday rates depending on the availability thereof. Bear in mind that UNTU members must always adhere to the terms and conditions of Trade Unipoint and the specific rules of the resorts visited.
Please note that the UNTU tariffs exclude all private owned time share weeks.
The resorts are:
- Monateng Safari Lodge in Wallmantshall, Pretoria, Gauteng.
- Manzi Monate Resort near the Roodeplaat Dam, Pretoria, Gauteng.
- Little Eden Resort, Cullinan, a mere 40-minute drive from Pretoria, Gauteng.
- Mabalingwe Nature Reserve near Bela Bela in Limpopo.
- Ekuthuleni Resort is situated about 26 km from Hoedspruit, Limpopo.
- Crystal Springs Mountain Lodge near Pilgrims Rest, Mpumalanga.
- Sudwala Lodge located below the Sudwala Caves near Nelspruit, Mpumalanga.
- Uvongo River Resort, Margate on the South Coast of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Caribbean Estates, Port Edward on the South Coast of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Durban Spa, located on Durban’s popular golden mile, KwaZulu-Natal. • Mount Amanzi at the Hartbeespoort Dam near Brits in the North West.
- Baywater Village on the shores of the Swartviei Lake in Sedgefield, between Wilderness and Knysna in the Western Cape.
- GRC – The Island in Sedgefield in the Western Cape.
Most of our members have already received their unique login detail from TradeUnipoint.com. Please use this when making a booking.
For those who does not have access to e-mail, Trade Unipoint allocated Mrs. Janeke Agra as the Administrator to assist UNTU members. Her e-mail address is: email@example.com or she can be phoned at (012) 996 5120. Just indicate that you are a UNTU member.
UNTU introduces benefit to assist members who are over-indebted
The United National Transport Union (UNTU) is proud to announce our partnership with Credit Rescue as a new benefit to our members.
Credit Rescue provides a holistic debt management service which will assist UNTU members who are over-indebted and experiencing financial problems.
Jerome Michaels, National Public Relations Manager of Credit Rescue, says the South African economic climate is experiencing an “all-time low” where consumers are over indebted and cannot service their debt. This created an opportunity for Credit Rescue to
rehabilitate and educate their clients onto a path of Creditworthiness.
“Credit Rescue is South Africa’s largest Debt Rehabilitation Company which has been in existence for the past 17 years. We have a national footprint of plus 75 branches across the country with a branch in every province. Credit Rescue offers a holistic Debt Rehabilitation Program, with our distribution done by a Government appointed P.D.A (Payment Distribution Agency),” says Michaels.
Their mission is to extend a helping hand to UNTU members in times of financial stress.
Steve Harris, General Secretary of UNTU, says the union and Credit Rescue share a common purpose. “The financial wellness of our members and their client is of utmost importance to us both,” he says.
Credit Rescue offers:
* Debt Review Services (Formal)
* Debt Settlement Agreement (Informal)
Garnishee Order Rescissions & Recoveries
Administration Order Reversals
Credit Rescue implements a Rigid Debt Management program that includes:
- The restructuring and repayment of total Debt
- One convenient payment from the Client towards the total Debt amount.
- Signed Power of Attorney
- Stop Order deduction with client
- Regular Debt facilitation and training by our team of Debt and Legal Practitioners via one to one consultations and Debt workshop clinics.
For more enquiries phone (021) 425 7721 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issued on behalf of UNTU by Sonja Carstens, Media and Liaison Officer.